Specialising in the supply and fitting of exhaust fume extraction systems as well as dust and welding fume extraction systems.
Ensure a clean environment at your workshop
Don't let a fume-filled environment cause illness and downtime at your facility. At Durnbury Ltd, we understand that the health and safety of your staff is of great importance to you. Whatever your extraction needs, we have the right solution. From welding fumes to exhaust fumes our skilled technicians can supply and install the right extraction system to create a clean and safe working environment. Whether you require a single drop point system for exhaust fumes or a bench top extraction system for soldering fumes, we can help.
Drop Point Systems
- with fixed drop points or flexible suspended hoses and nozzles
Hose Reel Systems
- either with spring or electrically operated
Magnatrack Systems- for exhaust extraction from emergency vehicles, with automatic disconnection
- for use with moving vehicles where the hose is required to stay attached
LEV COSHH Testing
- providing a completed system report with air flow readings, sketch and certificate
- for a complete spares and repair service.
Dust and welding fumes
Welding fume extraction
– fixed systems with self-supporting extraction arms and centralised extraction fan with either a mobile filter cart or filter box for welding fume or dust.
– centralised hi-vacuum systems installed around the vehicle body repair workshop complete with service modules for on-tool extraction from source.
Portable high vacuum units - for on-tool extraction.
Wood dust extraction systems
– filter Max DX centralized extraction systems for the collection of wood dust from various sawing, planing and sanding machinery.
Bench top extraction systems– for extracting fumes from soldering or chemicals.
Service and repairs
We can service and repair all types of exhaust and dust fume extraction systems whatever the manufacturer, using our own competent trained to P601 engineers.We have supplied and installed numerous fume/dust extraction systems to a wide range of properties including colleges, schools, wood and metal workshops and laboratories. We also provide services for the steel fabrication and engineering trades.
In addition to extraction systems, we also specialise in compressed air systems, consumables and valeting equipment and so much more.